Strathbrook Industrial Services is the largest member of the Strathbrook group and is owned by Michael Noller and Ian Wilson.
The group consists of:
Strathbrook Industrial Services P/L
Refrigeration contracting and service for industrial and commercial refrigeration.
Strathbrook Industrial Services was acquired in 1990 and now employs 23 staff.
Strathbrook Electrical Services P/L
Electrical panel fabrication, contracting and service to support the refrigeration works carried out by Strathbrook Industrial services, with 8 staff.
Refrigeration Consulting by Strathbrook’s
Consulting engineers, designing refrigeration and general engineering projects.
B&C Refrigeration P/L
Manufacture and service of Aerowhip soft serve Ice cream machines.
Strathbrook Refrigeration Equipment
Manufacture refrigeration packages for commercial and light industrial systems.
Service and Maintenance is carried out at a range of industrial and commercial sites including:
- Streets ice cream( Unilever )
- DIC Inks
- Lion Juices
- Aryzta Bakeries
- Tip Top Bakeries
- Buttercup Bakeries
- Mauri foods
- Toll Pharmaceutical
- DSM Foods
- Club Marconi
- F Mayer Imports
- Garlo’s pies
- Frutex Australia
- Sunny Queen eggs
- Qantas Q catering
- Tassal / DeCosti Sea Foods
Services and Maintenance Provided
- General Refrigeration and air conditioning system service.
- Design and construction of refrigerated warehousing.
- Chilled water systems, Glycol systems, brine systems.
- Pumped carbon dioxide systems, Direct expansion Carbon Dioxide systems.
- Micro Charged, Critical Charge ammonia systems.
- Small charge ammonia chillers, and ammonia /Carbon dioxide high stage systems.
- Vacuum cooling systems, blood and chemical cryogenics systems, ammonia systems.
- Food production hall A/C systems, Blast Freezing systems.
- Chocolate storage warehouses, boning rooms, Ice rinks, pub & club refrigeration and beer systems, ice bank systems, Chester Jensen bakery chilled water system etc.
Strathbrook have designed and installed a number of high care facilities, for the storage of highly sensitive Pharmaceuticals.
- Michael Noller Managing Director (owner)
- Ian Wilson Project Engineer (owner)
- Luke Betar Project Engineer
- Phil Cullen Service Manager
- Rob Allen Installation supervisor
- Nathan Iogha Electrical supervisor/ engineer
Recently designed and installed projects include,
F Mayer Imports
- Refrigerated warehouse (3 projects ) Sydney & Melbourne Distribution Warehouses.
- Carbon Dioxide trans-critical cooling system with cool glycol floor heating and warm glycol defrosting.
- Project Value $1,500,000 each site.
Lion Chullora Milk and Drinks D/C
- Refrigerated warehouse 9400 square metres.
- Ammonia screw chillers cooling pumped glycol. 2.1mega watt plant
- Winner of best commercial building under 50 million dollars Taylor constructions.
- Refrigeration project value $5,000,000
Skills tech Acacia Ridge refrigeration training package
- Designed, manufactured and installed, refrigeration training systems, which include Bitzer CSH screw pack, ammonia water chiller package, ammonia package for condensing carbon dioxide, Carbon dioxide system for supermarket cooling,(DX low temp & LR medium temp) cooling towers, dry coolers, 12 training room system, all with Danfoss access 255 control system.
- Electrical by Strathbrook Electrical Services.
- Project value $700,000
Bitzer Training Centre
- The equipment was built by Bitzer and installed by Strathbrook Industrial services to Bitzer specification. Electrical by Strathbrook electrical
- CO2 / NH3 Training system
- CO2 Trans critical training and testing system
- Bitzer CSH screw package
- CS air cooled condensing unit
- Bitzer Multi pack supermarket system
- Project value $350K
- The green Hub refrigeration trade school NSW TAFE Green skills Centre
- State of the art CO2 cooling systems, ammonia system plus R134a system for advanced trade training .
- Project value $760k